Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Book Hooks with Linda - a video review of books for kids who like science


My friend and former associate from Mapletree Press, Erin Walker, is now getting her masters in Library Science in London, Ontario. I was thrilled, earlier today, when she emailed me a link to a video review of Science on the Loose by Linda Ludke, the Children's Collection Manager for the London Public Library. You can check it out for yourself here. Let me know what you think!

I'm going to be leading two sessions at the Science Teachers of Manitoba regional conference on October 23rd, based on some of the material in Science on the Loose. I think we're going to have lots of fun, especially as we try out experiments on  falling toast, dimples and farts! Think you might like an outline/summary of the presentation? Just send me an email. I'll be happy to zap one to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because: Science!