Wednesday, January 8, 2014

What's Your Bold Vision?

It started with an idea:

"When 23 men met in Charlottetown PEI in 1864, their collective thinking and visioning ultimately led to the formation of Canada. We want to know, what do 23 women envision for our country for the next 150 years?"

Now that idea has turned into an exciting national conference, for which 23 female 'visionaries' will be selected to draft their own view of what Canada should look like in the future.

I'm delighted to announce that I've been nominated to participate! I hope I have enough vision.....

Please check out A Bold Vision to find out more about this innovative project, and for ways you can be involved too!  

1 comment:

  1. So luck to come across your excellent blog. Your blog brings me a great deal of fun.. Good luck with the site. Jenny

    ReplyDelete

Because: Science!