Monday, November 14, 2016

Packaging Your Imagination is THIS WEEKEND!

null


Come to Toronto - yes, it's worth the trip  - to get the lowdown on everything kidlit!

I'll be speaking on Nonfiction:

Non-Fiction Truths: How to Plan, Pitch and Promote Your Nonfiction Project

Writing successful nonfiction requires plenty of research - and that's even before you begin the project! In this hard-nosed, nuts-and-bolts session, you'll get a step-by-step guide to how to take your idea from "Should I?"  to Sold. Learn how to Evaluate and Structure Your Idea, Do an Effective Market Comparison, Create a Clear, Complete  Proposal and Craft a Winning Cover Letter. Plus an up-to-the-minute look at the contemporary nonfiction market and how to target and evaluate potential customers, both in Canada and the US.


There are lots of other great speakers!!! I can't wait to sit in on all their sessions. For deets and registration info, go to Packaging Your Imagination.

See ya there!

7 comments:

  1. All I can say is great work. The effort you put into this is very impressive and I enjoyed every minute of the read. I hope to come back and see more articles you've written. CBD Display Box

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankx for sharing this article. Its really informative article. I really enjoy your site I am waiting for new article.vape cartridge boxes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on this article! I'm intrigued with your thoughts on this subject as well as your writing skills. I like it when I can tell a writer has poured him/herself into an article. CBD Display Box

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Get the best custom Pizza Boxes near me at affordable prices from PackHit today with free shipping and design support coming with many design options.
    custom Pizza Boxes in USA

    ReplyDelete
  6. This blog is very informative. Custom Packaging can be a long excited process but it can be made easier by following the tips that you have mentioned above. Thanks for sharing such important and useful information. Keep it up.
    visit mentioned website for printing and packaging services.
    custom package boxes

    ReplyDelete

Because: Science!